22 Nov Antipasto Salad
This is the perfect appetizer to serve when entertaining. It’s delicious and presents well.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 50 minutes
YIELD: 6-8 servings
2 roasted red peppers
2 roasted portabella mushrooms
1 jar artichoke hearts drained
1 cup olives
3 tbsp. olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 500 degrees.
2. Place the whole red peppers on a sheet pan and put in the oven for 30 minutes or until the peppers are charred, flipping once.
3. While peppers are cooking, remove the stems from your mushrooms, rinse, and pat dry with a paper towel.
4. Coat mushrooms with olive oil and sea salt and set aside.
5. When peppers are charred, remove the peppers from the oven and carefully place them in a large bowl and cover tightly with foil for 30 minutes.
6. Reduce oven heat to 400 degrees.
7. Place mushrooms in the oven on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes flipping once.
8. Remove mushrooms from the oven and place aside to cool.
9. When peppers are cool enough to handle, remove the peels and seeds and slice into quarters. Set peppers aside.
10. When mushrooms have cooled, slice into thin strips.
11. Toss your artichoke hearts with a little olive oil and sea salt.
12. Add the mushrooms, peppers, artichokes, and olives to a platter and serve.
Hi there! The content and photos on this site are copyright protected. Please ask for written permission if you would like to use our photos and please provide a link back to the blog if you wish to share or alter the recipes in any way. Thank you!