27 Sep Dandelion Greens with Roasted Walnuts & Garlic
Dandelion greens are super healthy and so very tasty when served with roasted walnuts and garlic.
DANDELION GREENS WITH ROASTED WALNUTS & GARLIC
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10-15 minutes
YIELD: 2-4 servings
1 large bundle dandelion greens
1 medium onion finely chopped
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
½ cup chopped walnuts roasted
2 tbsp. olive oil
Sea salt to taste
1. Rinse the dandelion greens and chop. Set aside.
2. Chop the onions and garlic.
3. Heat a frying pan on med/low.
4. Add your olive oil, onions, and garlic.
5. Sauté for 8-10 minutes stirring frequently.
6. While the onions and garlic are sautéing, chop your walnuts.
7. Heat up a frying pan on med/low and toast your walnuts, stirring frequently until lightly browned. When toasted, remove from pan and set aside.
8. When onions and garlic are nicely cooked, add your chopped dandelion greens to the frying pan and cook for another 2-5 minutes.
9. Add sea salt and roasted walnuts to the pan.
10. Sauté together for one more minute.
11. Remove from the pan and serve.
Hi there! The content and photos on this site are copyright protected. Please ask for written permission if you would like to use our photos and please provide a link back to the blog if you wish to share or alter the recipes in any way. Thank you!