06 Dec Kale Chips
Want to get more kale into your family’s diet? Kale chips are the way to go. They are absolutely delicious and I guarantee that they won’t last very long on your table.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 15-20 minutes
YIELD: 4 servings
1 bunch of kale
1-2 tbsp. olive oil
Nutritional yeast (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
2. Take the leaves off of the kale stems.
3. Chop, wash, and dry the kale using a salad spinner.
4. In a large bowl, drizzle the kale with olive oil and salt and use your hands to make sure all of the leaves are lightly coated with oil.
5. To get the best results, place an oven safe wire cooking rack onto a baking sheet. Place the kale leaves on the oven safe wire cooking rack and place in the oven.
6. Check the chips in 10 minutes and then again every five minutes until crispy.
Hi there! The content and photos on this site are copyright protected. Please ask for written permission if you would like to use our photos and please provide a link back to the blog if you wish to share or alter the recipes in any way. Thank you!