13 Sep Radish Greens with Roasted Pecans and Garlic
Radish greens are super healthy and absolutely delicious when served with roasted pecans and garlic. Give this recipe a try and I’m sure it will become a staple in your diet like it is in mine.
RADISH GREENS WITH
ROASTED PECANS AND GARLIC
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10-15 minutes
YIELD: 2-4 servings
2 bunches of small radishes with greens attached
1 small onion chopped
2 cloves garlic chopped finely
½ cup chopped pecans roasted
2 tablespoons olive oil
Sea salt to taste
1. Cut the radish greens off of the bunch of radishes, rinse and chop. Set aside.
2. Chop the onions, and garlic.
3. Heat a frying pan to med/low and add the olive oil, onions and garlic.
4. Saute for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. While the onions and garlic are sautéing, chop your pecans.
6. Heat up a frying pan on med/low and toast your pecans, stirring frequently until lightly browned. When toasted, set aside.
7. When onions and garlic are nicely cooked, add your chopped radish greens to the frying pan and cook for another 2-5 minutes.
8. Add sea salt and the roasted pecans to the pan.
9. Stir together for one more minute.
10. Remove from pan and serve.
Hi there! The content and photos on this site are copyright protected. Please ask for written permission if you would like to use our photos and please provide a link back to the blog if you wish to share or alter the recipes in any way. Thank you!