20 Sep Roasted Asparagus
This is the perfect side dish to any meal. It’s easy to make, healthy, and delicious!
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 15-20 minutes
YIELD: 4 servings
1 bundle asparagus
Sea salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Arrange raw asparagus spears in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet.
3. Lightly drizzle olive oil over asparagus and coat well.
4. Season with sea salt.
5. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
6. If you like them more well done, add 5 more minutes of cooking time.
Hi there! The content and photos on this site are copyright protected. Please ask for written permission if you would like to use our photos and please provide a link back to the blog if you wish to share or alter the recipes in any way. Thank you!