16 Aug Sweet Potato Turmeric Fries
These fries are amazing and the turmeric brings its anti-inflammatory effect. Pair them with your favorite burger and salad.
SWEET POTATO TURMERIC FRIES
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 25 minutes
YIELD: 4 servings
3 large sweet potatoes cut into 1/4 inch long/wide strips
1 tsp. turmeric
1. Heat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Cut sweet potatoes.
4. Place potatoes in a large bowl or Pyrex dish, and toss with enough olive oil to coat.
5. Add turmeric and mix well.
6. Spread the potatoes out in a single layer on the baking tray and sprinkle on sea salt.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown stirring at least once.
Hi there! The content and photos on this site are copyright protected. Please ask for written permission if you would like to use our photos and please provide a link back to the blog if you wish to share or alter the recipes in any way. Thank you!