30 Aug Zucchini Squash Eggplant Bliss
This is a delicious and easy dish to make. It’s a great side to fish or even a salad.
ZUCCHINI SQUASH EGGPLANT BLISS
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 23 minutes
YIELD: 4-6 servings
1 onion chopped
1 squash sliced and then cut in half
1 zucchini sliced and then cut in half
1 Japanese eggplant sliced
¼ cup chopped basil
2 cloves garlic chopped finely
1 tbsp. olive oil
Sea salt to taste
1. Chop up the onion, garlic, and basil.
2. Slice the squash, zucchini, and eggplant.
3. Heat up a frying pan on med/low heat.
4. Add olive oil, onions and garlic.
5. Saute for 8 minutes.
6. Add squash, zucchini, and eggplant.
7. Saute for 13 minutes stirring frequently.
8. Add fresh basil and sauté for another 2 minutes.
9. Add sea salt to taste, serve and enjoy!
Hi there! The content and photos on this site are copyright protected. Please ask for written permission if you would like to use our photos and please provide a link back to the blog if you wish to share or alter the recipes in any way. Thank you!